Sunday, June 17, 2012

Best forms of Advertising

Since adertising is what naturally comes to most peoples minds when they hear marketing and having just read a chapter dealing with advertising I was curious to see what people consider the best form of advertising. Of course the best type is going to vary depending on the type of company, the size, and the customer base but I found a website that had 8 popular and commonly used types of advertisement and I would say they are very accurate. One of the ways listed which I would not normally think of when I think about advertisement is word of mouth. I would not think of that if having to lost ways of advertising but it certainly is one and I would have to say it almost is the best. What better way to get a company name out there then by hearig about it from someone who had a positive experience with it! http://suite101.com/article/types-of-advertising-a183934

No comments:

Post a Comment