Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Applying what we have learned..

As I have been working this week to put together the final group project it has been interesting to me how I am able to pick certain things out from my company that we have learned about during the past 6 weeks, such things as, how the compete with their competetoirs, what they do for advertising, what they do to promote "green marketing", and many others. One thing that caught my eye on their website was the page about how they are ( I should mention the company I am talkig about is Anheuser Busch) committed to helping the envirment. Some of th things they have done in the effort is; reducing water use each year, using renewable fuel in brewing some of their beers, recycling their solid waste, reducing the material in our fiber, aluminum and glass packaging,and educating their employees and customers on ways they can help the envirment. It is really neat to see such big companies work had towards helping the envirment!

No comments:

Post a Comment